Fixed in 188.8.131.52 (full version. You can install it ontop of the existing version OR uninstall current version and then install this one.):
- Various Typoes
- Leaving Krovia via Tunnel bug
- You get a "no armor" in inventory after killing crazing in barn
- Combat death sounds for player characters now work
- 2 musics playing at the same time bug
- Index out of Range in Helix, after killing orcs
- Enhancements in cast spell window
- Helium Blast Spell now can be found.
Fixed in 184.108.40.206 (patch):
- Fixed a crash when casting first level spells.
- Food obtained from Create Food Spell does not increase until you take a step.
- Fixed rare case where you fight a monter party and they come up as "blank".
Fixed in 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed installer to do a more thorough check of directx components.
- Fixed the installer so it actually installs on Windows ME .
- Fixed a bug where if the WorldMap does not get instantiated properly, the program does not stay running in the background.
- Changed the Credits Window.
Fixed in 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed a minor License Code issue.
Fixed in 22.214.171.124:
- Finished all the dialogs, maps, and minor combat bugs
- Finished collecting last images
- Finished beta testing... i hope!
Fixed in 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed Load Saved Game issue reported by west_toast
Fixed in 188.8.131.52:
- Pop-up if hands are full in character sheet
- Finished Portrait effects for spells
- There should be a delay when monster parites take a step towards you.
- You can wal kon NPC's in Helix
- Added female grunts
- Added transaction music
- Fixed bug wher eyou sometimes move twice if you wina fight near a cabin.
- Finished World Map Areas.
- Defined "camp monsters" for world map areas.
- Wrote appropriate victory text for combat
- If combat victory contains no items, it should have appropriate text
- Monster Ressurect time should be 25 days
- Added Random treasure to random monsters
- Fixed a music glitch in Helix
- Undead hands animation off by one pixel
- Finished all monster descriptions
- Combat buttons should be disabled for certain weapon types
- Implemented Armorize spell
- Fixed hard crash in combat vicotry window if treasure contains weapons AND armor
- Fixed bug where food and gold was not being uupdated until a step was taken
- time not being restored in Load Game
- Image of town healer updated
- Too many slimes to fight in random monsters
- Food and gold image should change for higher amounts
- Combat buttons can be pressed when not your turn
- Missile spells now show appropriate image
- Active Armor/Weapon text needs to be multiline in charactersheet
- Active Armor/Shield/Helm needs defense skill modifier to be shown in character sheet
- Fixed bug in NPC interaction where you can get infinite gold
- You should not loose more food than you have during camp
- Merged Armor/Weapons into single inventory list
- If two handed weapon is used, shield should have appropriate icon.
- Area around whitewall castle should not be swamp
- Victory music added
- Keywords not blue
- Zeke had no "got hit" sound effect
- Finished all monster death sounds
- Cast spell should remember which spell was cast last
- Far sight prevents monsters from chasing you
- Town healer casts wrong image for energize
- hunting skill should not go above 100
- added log.txt for debug version.
- added +30 for all % chance of hitting something
- Added try/catch over critical areas.
Fixed in 184.108.40.206:
- “Loading Please Wait” now
- Fixed the bug where the tiles
were not being drawn correctly on some video cards.
- Creation of device is a bit
more intelligent. Error messages
Fixed in 220.127.116.11:
- Finished Descriptions of the
- Finished the Far Sight Spell
- Party slows down when there
is a monstery party near by
- Party slows down when there
is a hot spot near by
- Stopped having monster
parties resurrect after a saved game
- Fixed bug where you can equip
a two handed weapon even if one hand is free
- Added more detailed message
when LOA fails to start
- Installer now checks if you
have Win2K or WinXP
- Attempted to fix entering
name of main character on black background with black text.
Fixed in 18.104.22.168:
- Far Sight Sound Effect has been
Portrait effects has been fixed.
- Added Tool Tips for various buttons.
- If you only have Zap in Level 1, button is not
selected, but description is shown.
- Finish descriptions for spells.
- What will Armorize
- Ranged target recieves
blow before bitmap does.
- No indication on how much item is worth when
- Casting Party Heal until death causes wrong
bitmap on Inventory and Magic buttons.
- Loading game after character party dies, all
buttons are disabled.
- Spell descriptions should give range of magic
- Spell window should be bigger.
- Popup should be issued if spell may kill you.
- When all party members die on world map, death
window should appear.
- After casting spell, combat turn should be over.
- There should be some sort of visual when a
character is armorized.
- Possible but of character not having turn during
- Fire a weapon should only be for long ranged.
- Crash if monsterparty is
around castle and you enter castle.
- Optimize "foo"
magic missile spell.
- Grey out Cast Spell button if you have no spells
- Talking in town should be automatic if there is
only one person in vacinity.
- "Abandoned Cabin" can give you infinite
- "Super beserkers"
are displayed improperly. Green Background shows.
- Purchase of Far Sight spell should be in White Wall Castle.
- Typo in Eliseo's name.
- Add version info in splash screen.
- Esc Key does not work in Interaction
window or Cast Spell window.